Customer Relationship Management is a crucial part of any business. It strengthens the existing relationship between a company and its clients. At the same time, it searches and forms new bonds with prospective clients.
The mortgage industry is built on an atmosphere of trust and loyalty between the lenders and the end-clients. This trust is further fostered through the use of mortgage crm software. So many CRM software products exist on the market today. But, Unify CRM software stands out for most mortgage business owners.
What Is Unify CRM Software?
Unify CRM is a software designed for mortgage marketing, analytics, and contacts management. It aims to help mortgage lenders create business opportunities by taking care of daily customer relationship tasks.
Unify CRM is a cloud-based service that offers solutions for the following essential stages of the mortgage business lifecycle:
- Referral Partner Management
- Tracking potential leads
- Real-time LOS integration
- Automated Marketing Strategies
- Post-Deal Marketing
Mortgage professionals are often busy with lots of lead generation, marketing and deal-closing activities. Unify CRM aims to lighten the load mortgage professionals carry by incorporating automation and analytics within their daily business activities.
Tools for Mortgage Professionals
The powerful yet streamlined platform of Unify CRM offers several tools that lenders can utilize to make their daily operations easier and more efficient. These tools include the following:
- Company Dashboard
- Alerts for Dashboard updates and changes
- Management of leads, contacts, and pipelines
- Real-time Loan Origination System (LOS) integration
- Marketing tools across several channels such as emails and videos
- Automated marketing communications
- Notifications for new lending opportunities
- Business and marketing analytics
- Post-deal campaigns
- Compliance Management monitoring systems
- Mobile-friendly with iOS and Android apps
The vast range of tools Unify CRM carries proves that the cloud-based software can handle all things related to operating a mortgage business. Lenders can focus on the things that matter most – developing a robust relationship with prospects and existing clients – without having to think much about the efficiency of their day to day business operations.
Benefits and Drawbacks
No mortgage CRM is perfect. Unify CRM might be a modern system for organizing customer relations in the mortgage industry. But, it comes with its own advantages and flaws, too.
Here are the benefits you’ll get from the software:
- Offers a comprehensive solution for almost all CRM tasks and needs
- Streamlined design and easy-to-use interface
- Used by top loan originators and industry leaders
- Can be used on-the-go with its mobile app availability
On the flip side, here are some drawbacks to expect:
- Relatively new in the CRM industry; still shows promise of improvements and updates
- Needs to book a demo with them first before learning their pricing information – a downside for individuals and small mortgage companies who are on a tight budget
Summing It Up
Lending professionals looking to leverage their customer relationship management can count on Unify CRM to help them every step of the way. Unify CRM is a powerful mortgage CRM packed with tools that encompass every stage of the mortgage lifecycle, from lead generation to post-deal monitoring.
Unify CRM is an all-in-one tool that can manage leads, contacts, marketing, and sales through its in-depth data analytics. It is easy-to-use and can be taken everywhere through its mobile apps. However, small problems may include its lack of pricing information transparency, and its newness in the CRM industry.
Overall, it is highly recommended for lenders aiming to get organized in their mortgage engagements. Using this CRM software makes lenders focus on the important task of establishing and maintaining great customer relationships with their individual clients, ensuring their business’s revenue generation and eventual growth.